Lonely? Not any more you sly son of a gun, you've got yourself Simplesentencethree, the most dynamic and talkative sentence-based Rainmeter skin around. Make your desktop your own; use any font, use any colours and use them at any size. Change layouts, styles, text and effects with the click of a mouse. Choose between over 45 different skins and use the simple configuration tools to make them look how you want them to.
-Edit skins using a simple UI.
-Colour, scale and modify your skins like never before.
-Mouseover the top left to bring up the edit bubble.
-Double click a line or object to change its colour.
■ Please, read the included instructions, and have a nice day.
`larafairie (Preview image)
Jeffrey Morley (RainRGB)
■ simplesentencethree; kinder than your mother.
- Fixed substitute problem with weather skin.
- Fixed music player variables and updated links.
- Fixed substitute problem with RSS readers.
- Added dynamic window sizes to all skins to eliminate cut offs.
- Added a network speed config.
- Added a wifi config.
- Added a CPU and RAM sentence config.
- Replaced seperate music configs with a universal music config (4 styles).
- Fixed Gmail mail count bug.
- Fixed Time and RAM colour bugs.
- Updated several configs to display messages without an internet connection.
- Updated the layout and look of many configs.
- Added the preview wallpaper to the suite under Resources.
- Added User config.
- Added a Spotify config.
- Added another Time config.
- Added 3 classic music skins from 2.1
- Added 4 Launcher configs.
- Added Gmail config.
- Added StartMenu config.
- Added text effects.
- Stopped images being stretched in the Viewers.
- Updated and included RainRGB.
- Allowed the width and height of the notes config to be modified.
- Allowed the edit bubbles to be disabled.
Also what is the link to the rss for the international version of Google News?
Like, in heavy rain, it will say "It seems heavy to be raining"...
I couldn't get it to recognize "Heavy Rain" but the best I could do was get it to read "heavy" as "heavily" but "heavily to be raining" is still very odd.
P.S. - I have the most updated version, 3.2.0 beta, and I also notice when I go into the log, it says "WifiStatus.dll: Unable to open WLAN API Handle. Error code (1062): Unknown error code"
I am having trouble with the temp reading Fahrenheit. Can you help? Great Program though
I am experiencing an issue with Simple Uptime though. The Sentence Uptime is displaying "12 days, 1 hour, and 46 minutes." And the Simple Uptime is displaying "12D 11 46" and I'm not sure why.
I could use a little help... Every time I try to open the config for Simple> HDD > HDD(3), both round and straight, I get an error:
Line 6657 (file ...HDD(3)\Config.exe)
Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.
And then I can't edit anything.
Why is this happening? On a side note, it's set to disk D by default, and none of my disks is D! Maybe that's the problem?
My Reader(s) used to functional normally, but suddenly clicking on links doesn't open a window. I haven't touched the settings or the files in any way. Do you know what the problem could be?
Also, thank you so much for making my most favourite skin! ^^ You are truly great!
Thank you so much.
I have put the weather code in and triple checked it, and nothing seems to work.
What do I do?
Simplesentence was one of my first Rainmeter skins, then for more than a year I've tried so many other ones and now I'm getting back to Simplesentence. It's incredible!
I do have one slight problem though. The weather reads as "the sky seems Light to have snowflakes falling from it. Shower"
Anyone know how I can fix this?
In the Rainmeter Manager, edit the Reader you're using. For me, I had Reader(1).ini
Inside, ctrl+f the next line:
And replace the whole line with this:
Repeat for all 6 Link Measures.
I'm loving simple sentences but i'm having trouble with the weather.
Can someone please help me? I try editing it to no prevail. I live in Canberra, Australia if that helps.
Or are there any other hassle free weather skins with sentences etc?